April 12, 2019
Heart Attack Becoming a General Problem admin|heart attack causes, heart attack in pune, heart problem in Pune
Nowadays heart disease becoming a general problem in India. Everyone is busy with work and other activities. People don’t have time to take good food also. Blood pressure, Cholesterol, Bad food, Smoking, Being inactive, Depression and social isolation cause the more chance of heart attack.
Following are some reasons which cause Heart disease-
- Sitting for hours on end increases your risk of heart attack and stroke, even if you exercise regularly.
- Are you feeling stressed, hostile, or depressed? It can take a toll on your heart.
- More than a minor annoyance, snoring can be a sign of something more serious: obstructive sleep apnea. This disorder, marked by breathing that is interrupted during sleep, can cause blood pressure to skyrocket.
- Drinking (too much) alcohol
- Being overweight is a major risk factor for heart disease
- Do more physical activity its good for your health
- It’s very important to manage your diabetes to prevent heart attack
- Being smoking free is one of the best ways to prevent your heart
- Eating a varied diet of healthy foods can help to maintain your weight, blood pressure, and cholesterol
- Being happy & tension free also good for your health
The Rammangal Heart Foundation is the Best Heart Specialist Hospital in Pune for CABG, Valve repair, TAPVR correction in Pune work on your case to treat effectively